Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Npgsql 2.0.7 released!

Hi all,

Npgsql 2.0.7 is out. This is a minor bug fix release.

The most notorious bug fix is one made by Josh Cooley about possible freezes and strange exceptions when canceling a query. So, if you were having any problem like this, please give it a try.

Download it from: downloads.npgsql.org

This is the release notes of this release:


Bugs fixed:

[#1010527] Fix query timeout connection corruption.

[#1010700] Capture parameter names with NpgsqlCommandBuilder.DeriveParameters. Thanks Brian Schloz (bschloz @nospam@ hotmail.com) for patch. Also added nunit testcase.

[#1010668] Npgsql ConnectionStringBuilder provides no connectionstring properties. Now Npgsql correctly reports default connectionstring properties. Thanks Alaric Dailey for heads up and patch!

Fixed bug when trying to retrieve a date value with -infinity value. See more here: http://pgfoundry.org/forum/message.php?msg_id=1005249 Thanks Andrus Moor for bug report and test case and Laurenz Albe for reporting the commit where the infinity date value was added.

[#1010679] NpgsqlCommand.GetClearCommandText speed optimization. Thanks Dmitri Maximov (dmitri.maximov @nospam@ dataobjects.net) for patch.


Thanks all for your help and feedback with this release!

16 comments:

Michael Greene said...

The -infinity DateTime fix helped me out. Thanks!

lilena said...

Endometriosis pain, treatment endometriosis, symptoms of endometriosis.treatment endometriosis

lilena said...

Gynecomastia treatment, gynecomastia causes, gynecomastia cure, male breast enlargement guide.breast enlargement

rr8004 said...

I found your blog on google and read a few of your other posts. I just added you to my Google News Reader. Keep up the good work. Look forward to reading more from you in the future. Please come visit my site Business Trade Guide of Wisconsin WI when you got time.

rr8004 said...

I found your blog on google and read a few of your other posts. I just added you to my Google News Reader. Keep up the good work. Look forward to reading more from you in the future. Please come visit my site Directory Milwaukee City when you got time.

thomson said...

Endometriosis pain, treatment endometriosis, symptoms of endometriosis.endometriosis

thomson said...

Gynecomastia treatment, gynecomastia causes, gynecomastia cure, male breast enlargement guide.gynecomastia

晴天 said...

酷站連結完美女人影音網,
日本ab女傭影片,
aio辣妺視訊,
視訊交友av1688,
韓國小遊戲,
線上aa片免費看av影片,
一本道a片東京熱成人圖片區,
18jack主入口,
成人小說,
bt電影下載,免費成人片,
85cc免費a片試看,
辣妺視訊,
a片面費看,
sex520免費影片,
成人夜色網,
南人家族,
a片免費,
aa片免費看,
250av女優免費影片,
微風辣妹論壇短片區,
xxx383美女寫真,
aa影片下載城,
bt電影下載aa片免費看,
xx369色女人專用,
a免費影片觀賞,
免費視訊辣妹,
aa的滿18歲影片,
成人文章,
洪爺sex免費看a片論壇,
av博物館視訊美女,

rr8004 said...

This article was extremely interesting, especially since I was searching for thoughts on this subject last Thursday. Please come visit my site Memphis Business Directory Forum Blog Classifieds when you got time.

rr8004 said...

This article was extremely interesting, especially since I was searching for thoughts on this subject last Thursday. Please come visit my site Memphis Web Link when you got time.

rr8004 said...

I really liked your post on home financing! if you have more information elsewhere let me know. Please come visit my site El Paso Business Search Engine when you got time.

rr8004 said...

I really liked your post on home financing! if you have more information elsewhere let me know. Please come visit my site City Guide El Paso when you got time.

rr8004 said...

What a facinating article. I’m looking for a marketing expert to help with a project, could you help? Please come visit my site Chicago Business Phone Listing when you got time.

rr8004 said...

What a facinating article. I’m looking for a marketing expert to help with a project, could you help? Please come visit my site Chicago Business Phone Numbers when you got time.

Facebook Descargar said...

Thanks for sharing this quality information with us. I really enjoyed reading.
Signature:
download descargar facebook gratis para Android celular and download free descargar facebook apk en español, descargar facebook plus , descarga facebook

Whatsapp Descargar said...

Thanks for sharing the information. It is very useful for my future. keep sharing
Signature:
download free descargar whatsapp and download baixar whatsapp online and descargar whatsapp gratis , baixar whatsapp gratis